General Data Protection
Recruitment Privacy Statement
At Moosh Digital, located at 409 North End Road, Fulham, London, SW6 1NS, safeguarding your privacy is of utmost importance to us. This Privacy Notice, in conjunction with any related documents, outlines how we handle and process the personal data gathered from you or provided by you in relation to our recruitment procedures. It is advised that you read the following information thoroughly to comprehend our stance and procedures concerning your personal data and its treatment.
Under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), Moosh Digital Ltd is recognized as the Data Controller.
To aid us in managing our recruitment process, we utilize Workable, an online application offered by Workable Software Limited. In this capacity, Workable acts as a data processor, processing personal data on our behalf. It's important to note that Workable is authorized to handle your personal data solely as per our directives.
Should you apply for a job opening we've posted, the clauses within this Privacy Notice will govern how we manage your personal information, alongside our other Privacy Notice, which has been separately provided to you or made available on our website.
If you apply for a job through the application feature on a job site or a similar online service provider ("Partner"), please be aware that the respective Partner might retain your personal data and potentially gather information from us regarding the status of your application. Any handling of your data by the Partner will be conducted in accordance with their own Privacy Notice.
Your Personal Details
Data We Gather From You
We gather and handle some or all of the subsequent types of data from you:
1. Data you furnish during the application for a position. This encompasses information presented through online job platforms, emails, in-person interviews, or any other suitable means.
2. Particularly, we process personal particulars like your name, email address, physical address, phone number, birthdate, educational background, professional experience, details concerning your work history, skills, and experiences you provide. Additionally, if you employ the Video Interview feature, we also process the interview video.
3. If you reach out to us, we might retain a record of the communication.
4. Documentation of your advancement throughout any recruitment processes we carry out.
5. Information about your interactions with Workable’s website, including but not limited to traffic data, location information, weblogs, other forms of communication data, the source that directed you to Workable’s website, and the specific resources you access.
Collecting Information from Alternate Sources
Workable offers the capability to associate the information you furnish to us with additional publicly accessible details about you that you have shared on the internet. This may encompass sources like LinkedIn and various social media profiles.
Employing Workable's technology, we can explore diverse databases, some of which are publicly accessible, while others are not. These databases may contain your personal information, including your CV or resume. The purpose of this search is to identify potential candidates for our job vacancies. If we come across your profile through this process, we will collect your personal information from these sources.
Additionally, we might receive your personal details from a third party who suggests you as a prospective candidate for a specific job opening or for our business on a broader scale.
Uses of Your Information
Basis for Legally Processing Data
We utilize "legitimate interest" as the legal foundation for gathering and utilizing your personal information. Our justifiable interests pertain to the recruitment of personnel for our company.
In cases where you submit a job application using the Indeed Apply feature, we depend on your consent. This consent is willingly provided by you as part of the application procedure and allows us to share your personal data with Indeed, based on the conditions detailed below.
We utilize the information we have gathered about you in the following manners:
- To evaluate your application for a specific position you've applied for.
- To evaluate your application for other potential positions within our organization.
- To engage in communication with you regarding the recruitment procedure.
- To enrich the data you've provided with insights from third-party data sources.
- To identify suitable candidates for our available job opportunities.
- To assist our service providers (like Workable), their processors, and data sources, as well as partners (such as the job platforms through which you applied), in refining their services.
Additionally, we might share your information with our United States office for the purpose of international recruitment.
Automated decision-making and profiling
Workable's technology will assist in the identification of suitable candidates for our consideration. These candidates will be selected based on criteria provided by us or commonly associated with the relevant role. While the candidate selection process is automated, the final decision regarding the individuals to be engaged for the job opening will be made by our staff.
Revealing Your Information
As previously mentioned, we share your information with third-party service providers, including Workable. These providers only utilize your information according to our instructions and as required by law.
In instances where you've submitted a job application through the Indeed Apply feature and have given consent, we will reveal certain personal data we possess to Indeed. This data includes, but is not limited to, a unique identifier used by Indeed for identification purposes and details about your progression within our hiring process for the specific job opening.
This encompasses tangible, intangible, visual, electronic, current, or future information we have about you, such as your name, contact particulars, and other information obtained through analysis of data pertaining to your candidacy for the job (referred to collectively as "Disposition Data"). You can find Indeed's Privacy Notice outlining how Indeed employs the Disposition Data on their official website.
In situations where you've applied for a job through another service provider, we might disclose data comparable to the previously defined Disposition Data to that service provider. This service provider will function as the data controller for this information and is therefore accountable for adhering to all relevant legal obligations concerning the usage of that data once it's transferred by us.
How Your Personal Data Is Stored
We have implemented robust measures to ensure the security of all personal data. These measures are designed to prevent accidental loss, unauthorized access, or misuse of personal data. Access to your personal data is restricted to individuals with a legitimate business requirement. Those entrusted with processing your information are bound by confidentiality obligations and are authorized to do so only in an appropriate manner.
In the event of any suspected breach of data security, we have established procedures to address the situation. If required by law, we will inform you and relevant regulatory authorities about any suspected data security breach.
It's important to note that while we are committed to safeguarding your personal data, complete security of data transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, any transmission of data online is undertaken at your own risk.
The location where your personal data is kept
We store your personal data within our systems located in the United Kingdom.
The information we gather from you and process using Workable's Services might be transferred and stored in a location outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). It could also be managed by personnel situated beyond the EEA who are employed by us or by one of our suppliers. These individuals may be involved in tasks such as order fulfillment, processing payment details, and delivering support services. When you provide your personal data, you implicitly consent to the transfer, storage, or processing as described.
In particular, your data might be accessible to: i) Workable's personnel based in the USA, or ii) stored by Workable's hosting service provider on servers in both the USA and the EU. It's important to note that the USA doesn't have the same data protection regulations as the United Kingdom and EEA. To address this, Data Processor Agreements have been established between Workable Software Limited and its international group entities, as well as between Workable Software Limited and each of its data processors. These agreements are designed to protect your privacy rights and provide remedies in case of any unlikely misuse of your personal data.
Should you require additional information, please don't hesitate to contact us (details can be found under 'Contact' below). Apart from these situations, we won't transfer your personal data outside of the United Kingdom or EEA, nor to any organization (or affiliated bodies) governed by public international law or established under agreements between multiple countries.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you possess several fundamental entitlements, which are provided without any cost. To briefly outline, these entitlements encompass the following:
- The right to access your personal data and additional supplemental details, already addressed within this Privacy Notice.
- The right to prompt rectification of any inaccuracies in the information we possess about you.
- The right to request the deletion of personal data pertaining to you under specific circumstances.
- The right to receive the personal data you've provided to us in a structured, widely used, machine-readable format. Furthermore, you retain the right to transmit this data to a third party under certain conditions.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, at any time.
- The right to contest decisions made through automated means that carry legal consequences for you or have a similarly substantial impact.
- The right to object, in specific scenarios, to our ongoing processing of your personal data.
- The right, in certain circumstances, to restrict our processing of your personal data.
- The right to seek compensation for damages resulting from our violation of any data protection laws.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, kindly follow these steps:
- Reach out to Us using the contact information provided below.
- Ensure you provide sufficient details for Us to accurately identify you.
- Include verifiable proof of your identity and current address.
- Clearly specify the relevant information to which your request pertains.